Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers cloud wireless access solutions that include virtualization, wireless network management, and device-to-cloud support. They are hiring a VP of Product Engagement to handle increased demand for their products through product planning, development, and product management.
The VP of Product Engagement is a product marketing expert who is responsible for the positioning of winning, industry-disrupting service products. They will lead product development attempts through the lifecycle process from beginning to end. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and marketing support team.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus, stock options, and comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, and more.
• Thought-leadership opportunity – voice within dynamic product marketing and leadership teams, with opportunity to build your career and your own team.
• Opportunity to become very influential in what the future of the company is going to be.
• Small, entrepreneurial team backed by a multimillion-dollar budget.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, Big Data, cloud, and wireless technology space.
• Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Work with marketing, design, advertising, customer service, vendors, merchandising, and executive teams to develop campaigns based on competitor analysis and market pricing to develop an edge.
• Lead the product strategy through market research, feedback, and analysis to influence pricing and product promotion.
• Research and analyze competitors in the space and analyze the company’s performance against them in various ranking touchpoints.
• Drive adoption and expansion of products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers.
• Contribute to products and offer improvement suggestions by providing lifecycle feedback to product management, engineering, and other cross functional teams.
• Proactively understand customer needs and align product and industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value. Act as voice of the customer.
• Identify prime market areas where the company can grow: through product line expansions, new distribution opportunities, and prospective clients.
• Foster new and existing relationships with wireless operators, cable providers, cloud providers, etc.
• Establish the company as a leader within the growing private network, SaaS, cloud, and shared spectrum spaces.
• 9+ years of experience in product management, with a background in Wi-Fi, LTE, SaaS, or cloud technology product positioning and/or strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Preference will be given to MBAs.
• Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and navigate market challenges.
• Strong understanding of product management, forecasting, margins, profits, market climate, and equations.
• Familiar with software business models and go-to-market strategies a must.
• Basic proficiency with Office Suite, Microsoft, Google applications, and website editing tools. Any experience with merchandise or product tracking and reporting systems beneficial.
• Ability to look at customer needs and understand what can supplement /support their process.
• Advanced knowledge of enterprise and legacy technology solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.