Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local primary care provider that offers a one-stop shop for all health needs – from mental wellness to lab services, all on-site. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history. Due to their increased demand and exponential growth, they are hiring a VP of Medical Care to help guide strategy for their expanding wellness programs.
This VP is a licensed physician who will leverage their background in family medicine to manage people and clinical processes that support their overall goal of providing the best care possible within next-gen wellness programs. This person must demonstrate an entrepreneurial mentality – and be excited about digging into the details and rolling up their sleeves to stand out in a continually changing and growing organization.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, bonus/equity potential, and sizeable benefits package including 401K, health insurance with family plan support, generous PTO, and more.
• Opportunity to join a company at its growth stage – helping shape its trajectory and capitalizing on their momentum of success.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the C-suite, reporting direct to the CMO.
• Best-in-class technology in key growth areas. Exceptional portfolio of services created to change the way healthcare is done.
• Exceptional support network with the exciting opportunity to oversee all providers, NPs, social workers, programs, and much more.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as pharmacology, residential health, telehealth, behavioral health, and other healthcare solutions.
• Implement program strategy that fosters a phenomenal physician and patient experience, through innovating the way we see holistic medical care.
• Own provider relationships – train them on protocols, negotiate terms, and update the provider manual to standardize care across the organization.
• Manage teams of physicians, NPs, social workers, VP Care Management, and 20+ other dotted line reports through guiding people, delivering ideas, and providing support.
• Hold responsibilities for care team including hiring, training, performance management, and more.
• Lead meetings to ensure code compliance, discuss market changes, and to provide knowledge-share on vision for the future.
• Conduct direct patient care.
• Provide strong leadership within wellness, including presenting cases to teams in order to collaborate on care plan for best possible outcome.
• Communicate and create relationships with local community leaders, other health care providers (i.e. dentists), and more to expand the scope of care.
• Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals, medical facilities, and additional care such as physical therapy, psychological therapy, and rehabilitation programs.
• MD, active license to practice, and DEA/care practitioner licenses required.
• Must be board eligible or certified in Physical Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
• 5+ years of experience in medical administration or management.
• Experience supporting or launching telehealth services a strong plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives as well as technical-level partners.
• Knowledge of the state and federal laws pertaining to medicine.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with other employees, patients, and the general public.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.