Blue Signal Search
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturer in the personal health and wellness space – with a focus on women’s health. They are looking for a VP of Growth to oversee the scaling of one of their product lines. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in data analytics and direct response and performance marketing, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
The VP of Growth will be responsible for managing all marketing, sales, and financial activities for the product line including growing brand awareness, driving demand, overseeing budgets, and optimizing the customer experience to increase retention.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k matching, flexible PTO, and more.
• Strong company culture with an emphasis on team building through events such as social hours each month.
• Family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Ample opportunity for professional growth within a startup experiencing equally rapid growth.
• Hybrid work model with four days in-office, and one work from home day per week.
• Conduct market and industry research to evaluate customer buying habits.
• Develop, test, and improve messaging strategies for optimal cost per customer acquisition.
• Manage campaign budget and product line P&L.
• Strategize customer retention tactics to reduce churn through gathering feedback, designing campaigns to enhance customer experience, and touching base via email marketing.
• Build out standard processes and dashboards in order to evaluate and analyze performance across multiple channels.
• Determine which strategies are making a positive impact on outcomes and continue to scale successful campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Proven experience with successful direct response performance marketing campaigns.
• Willingness to build processes to support a startup through scaled revenue growth.
• Experience with data analytics.
• Continuous learner who can adapt to industry trends in social platforms and advertising technologies.
• Team-oriented leader who excels in a fast-paced, startup culture.
• Exceptional leadership, communication, project management, organizational, and time management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.