Blue Signal Search
Our client is an up-and-coming telehealth solutions provider that partners with healthcare providers and practices to provide cutting edge telehealth solutions to their customers. Their solutions leverage connected devices, IoT, interactive smart programs, and remote health monitoring – just to name a few. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with explosive growth anticipated in the coming months as more patients seek home health alternatives. They are hiring a VP of Business Development to take ownership of the growth-focused sales strategy for their expanding wearables and IoT verticals.
The VP of Business Development will leverage pre-established relationships in the telehealth and digital health spaces to hit the ground running and manage the pipeline, closing deals as soon as they come in the door. This VP is an expert in the channel, with a strong partner network and background in healthcare entrepreneurship. This vision for the digital health market will take advantage of growth opportunities and increase market share globally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package, and company equity potential.
• Opportunity to capitalize on the booming telehealth industry, by getting into a company at its onset – helping shape its trajectory.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the business development team and restructure sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a digital health solutions portfolio in key growth areas. Exceptional product portfolio with several software and product patents that will shape the medical device industry moves into the future.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as healthcare, residential health, and medical solutions.
• Build and implement long- and short-term sales and go-to-market strategies for company solutions. Develop annual plans for IoT, wearable devices, digital health devices, and more.
• Establish and maintain critical relationships with channel partners in the market.
• Govern strategy and sales production in the products’ solution sectors.
• Collaborate with product management and marketing team to develop cohesive sales strategy and get top-level sales support to boost sales opportunities.
• Deliver reports to executive management and assist with forecasting and competitive intelligence for all strategy surrounding business development and account engagement.
• Attend presentations and company learning sessions to stay up to date on product knowledge and features. Turn knowledge into compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
• Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the competitive landscape and market of IoT, wearables, and telehealth services.
• Monitor the target market response to the sales and marking efforts, perform analysis, and provide appropriate feedback to influence current and future portfolio roadmaps.
• Lead the business development team through pipeline management and strategy implementation. Create a well-oiled lead generation machine.
• Optimize the partner network and work with channel partners to bring leads in.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred with management or technical specialization.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• 8+ years of experience in remote health, interactive health programs, healthcare IoT, connected medical devices, and/or telehealth space.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
• Experience and proven success in building and maintaining relationships with partners and major players in the space. Ability to build profitable GTM strategies and increase market share.
• Technical awareness of wearable technologies, IoT software and devices, and cloud applications within residential health and telehealth.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, business management, and contract negotiation. Ability to talk with lawyers, executives, engineers, and all layers of the business and connect the dots.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.