Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a national leader in the wireless project/infrastructure space. They support a wide range of client industries, offering the best-in-class solutions for Wi-Fi, DAS, public safety, and fiber connectivity. Due to their continued growth, they are hiring a VP of Business Development to serve as a national leader for their Enterprise sales operations.
The VP of Business Development – Enterprise will be identifying and pursuing new business opportunities within the venue/hospitality/healthcare space. This person will build strong, long-term relationships with enterprise customers to ultimately enable sales opportunities and maintain contracts
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package that promotes financial and physical well-being.
• Act as a department leader with he ability to make a tangible impact on the growth of the company.
• Rapidly growing company making innovative steps toward industry and service offering expansions.
• Opportunity to strengthen sales knowledge within the technology and infrastructure space and work in a dynamic and evolving industry.
• Excellent leadership team with decades of technical expertise and relationships within the connectivity industry.
• Approach and build relationships with enterprises for wireless solutions, including DAS, public safety, 5G, etc.
• Leverage background in sales and business development to solidify sales strategy and create recurring revenue streams.
• Meet with top prospects to deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
• Identify and prospect new clients at the enterprise level. Prospect venue owners to upsell and cross-sell services and solutions.
• Uphold top-level SLAs for enterprise relationships.
• Meet and exceed individual sales quota objectives, with a focus on growing the client base.
• Present Wi-Fi, small cell, connectivity, public safety, and DAS solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
• Lead the sales development team by establishing market share and creating lead generation.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the wireless services market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• Support optimization of sales processes through strategy meetings with upper management.
• 10+ years of progressive business development experience with a background in wireless enterprise sales, preferably in the hospitality and/or healthcare space.
• Bachelor’s in business, engineering, or another related field. Master’s a plus.
• Strong background in wireless connectivity, infrastructure, and enterprise sales solutions such as Wi-Fi, DAS, 5G, public safety, etc.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas of $1M+.
• Demonstrated ability to develop new, creative business strategies and plans resulting in a new or increased market penetration and key account success.
• Strong experience building relationships with customers across many industries, with proven relationships and contacts.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proven ability to negotiate contracts and upsell/cross-sell services.
• Ability to travel up to 40%.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3JZNTim
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.