Blue Signal Search
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. They are hiring a VP of Audit and Compliance to support their services by ensuring compliance with applicable codes, laws, and best practices.
The VP of Audit and Compliance will be responsible for monitoring internal controls, conducting audits as needed, to better align projects with client requirements and regulatory specifications. They will act as an internal SME for all federal, state, and industry specific rules and regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Hold responsibility for company policy and process legal compliance.
• Head all audit activity, gathering appropriate data and delivering necessary reports.
• Work cross-functionally with different teams to ensure compliance across all business units, performing audits as scheduled.
• Review policies and operating procedures to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures, federal/state regulations, FCC and NEPA rules, and management directives.
• Research, interpret, and recommend action on various sources of regulatory documentation pertaining to administrative law, labor issues, and the telecommunication industry.
• Periodically report to management, clients, vendors, etc. on the status of compliance in meeting reporting, schedule, and budget.
• 5+ years of experience in audit and compliance.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in applicable field.
• Must be a licensed attorney.
• Strong understanding of FCC programs like Lifeline, Emergency Broadband Benefit, the Healthcare Connect Fund, etc. strongly preferred.
• Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, VLookups, and other data management tools in order to compare large sets of data.
• Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.