VP Downstream Sales – Refurbished Batteries
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a trailblazer in the clean energy space. They deliver innovative logistics solutions by removing, refurbishing, and recycling batteries. They are hiring a VP of Downstream Sales to sell the company’s robust portfolio of battery recycling solutions to large accounts.
The VP of Downstream Sales is a strategy expert who contributes sales and business development expertise into potential projects, client acquisition, and deal closing. This individual will be responsible for developing and leading the downstream sales team, managing existing partner relationships, and recruiting new partnerships to drive downstream sales.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits.
• Opportunity to own sales and accounts in several highly competitive and technologically advanced verticals, truly shaping the sales processes and messaging to provide the best support possible to customers.
• Innovative portfolio of solutions with a wide range of applications.
• High level of control over sales goals, process, and regional strategy. Opportunity to support product optimization and improvement with customer and market insights.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing clean energy space.
• Cultivate high-level account relationships through aggressive prospecting, acting as sales expert and mentoring different channels.
• Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Close leads and opportunities for their innovative recycling solutions.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in downstream business development.
• Create proposals, track metrics, and provide project estimates for leadership and other teams.
• Participate in technical discussions and exchanges regarding product developments, next generation developments and roadmaps.
• Develop and convert sales leads through inbound and outbound calls within a thriving sales territory.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning and CRM tools.
• 10+ years of B2B sales leadership experience with a focus on supply chain, logistics, or clean energy.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field. MBA a plus.
• Strong experience with downstream sales and solution-based selling.
• Thorough knowledge of circular economics, clean energy, sustainability, and environmental services.
• Ability to quickly understand a partners’ business needs and present a solution to meet their goals.
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building sales skills.
• Must be highly motivated and possess a hunter-mentality.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.