Blue Signal Search
Our client is a well-funded technology based company that is disrupting the insurance space with new tech solutions that simplify the home insurance process by allowing home buyers to receive instantaneous quotes. This startup is rapidly expanding and currently building out their leadership team due to increasing success since the company launched. They are hiring a Vice President of Customer Success with a background in the software/technology field to lead the team of Customer Success specialists.
The Vice President of Customer Success will be responsible for leading the customer success team and ensuring targets are met across the department. The team will be managing all facets of customer success, working directly with licensed insurance agents to include onboarding, implementation, continuous training, resolving questions, and technical guidance. This position will work closely internally with the surrounding tech teams and with other executive level roles to buildout a solid leadership strategy company wide.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, generous PTO, and other perks.
• Ability to work from anywhere in the country as the company is fully remote.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of financial resources, funding, and software tools.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in tech solutions and advancement in the insurance space.
• Exciting, innovative tech environment with proven, explosive growth. Opportunity for growth as the company rapidly grows.
• Ability to build out a team for success managing all aspects of the assigned department while working closing with other internal executives.
• Manage and provide executive leadership to all facets and members of the customer success department.
• Responsible for the day-to-day implementation of strategic success plans that manage the customer’s journey from on-boarding to maturity.
• Proactively manage customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
• Manage and mentor a team of Customer Success Managers with a focus on business development and expansion.
• Establish and maintain a technical, hands-on proficiency across all aspects of the product platform to drive all phases of technology adoption; design, deploy, operationalize, troubleshoot.
• Build out a strong Customer Success SaaS strategy and ensure that current and future activities are aligned with that strategy.
• Provide visibility to other cross-functional leadership teams on progress and key metrics.
• Assist in driving the collection and curation of standardized assets as well as capturing success stories and learnings.
• Facilitate customer success meetings and participate in the rollout of many exciting customer support initiatives.
• Identify customer trends, successes, and challenges and present a point of view on how to innovate delivery of success and services.
• 10+ years of customer success, services, and/or account management, experience, preferably within the software, technology space.
• 5+ years of direct management experience and a track record of achieving results and building high-performing teams.
• Technical aptitude within related SaaS industries. Needs to be able to talk about the technology to the customer and explain processes.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Excellent communication skills; especially in verbal and written aspects.
• A customer-focused mindset and passion for our customers’ success with the ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business
• Ability to excel in a high-growth company while managing and growing a team remotely.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.