Voice Network Engineer
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are hiring a Voice Network Engineer to deploy, maintain, and modify their VoIP and hosted PBX services for enterprise customers.
The Voice Network Engineer will utilize their understanding of voice engineering to provide technical support to assigned accounts. They will devise and modify VoIP and hosted PBX solutions to meet the individual networking challenges of end clients.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of technical resources and software tools.
• Design, administer, and optimize performance for a range of network systems, including VoIP, SIP trunks, PBX platforms, and servers.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best voice solutions maximizing customer value.
• Provide technical network support and modify customer accounts as needed.
• Utilize knowledge of voice technology to train and educate customers on phone system functions and abilities. Act as point of contact for questions and concerns that arise.
• Adhere to policies, procedures, and associated training plans for voice network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
• Support new and existing equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Keep accurate inventory of network equipment.
• Provide a superior level of customer service to enterprise customers.
• 2+ years of experience in IT support, voice, and/or data roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
• Proven experience with enterprise-level voice solutions a plus.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Ability to communicate with internal teams as well as customers to resolve ticket and technical issues.
• Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and common CRMs like Salesforce.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.