Vice President of Sales (Wireless/Telecom)
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading developer of wireless intellectual assets. Their strong commitment to accelerating innovative technology in connectivity has earned them a robust market reputation. They are hiring a Vice President of Sales to serve as a global leader for their sales operations.
The Vice President of Sales will oversee a winning sales team in their efforts to become the best semiconductor partner in the industry. This person will be responsible for leading by example – by building strong, long-term relationships with customers for IoT solution opportunities and services.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package that promotes financial and physical well-being.
• Company that places priority on quality of service, not price point.
• Extensive resources with growing innovation.
• Leading technology, outranking competitors with two years of R&D.
• Leadership with deep technical expertise in the IoT space.
• Established as a top tier partner within the space.
• Work closely with Engineering, Sales, and stakeholders to shape the success of the product line and optimize and grow revenue.
• Meet and exceed individual sales quota objectives, with a focus on growing the client base.
• Create, track, and execute robust project plans, including forecasts and market predictions.
• Leverage internal team support to respond to RFPs and address pain points for large accounts.
• Build pipeline of qualified opportunities to continually supplement sales, forecasting market positioning and determining share.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, current products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising strategies.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the telecom and IT services market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• Support optimization of sales processes through strategy meetings with upper management.
• 8+ years of progressive leadership experience within the IoT industry, with proven success in global sales leadership.
• Bachelor’s in business, engineering, or another related field. Master’s preferred.
• Strong background in wireless connectivity sales solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to develop new, creative business strategies and plans resulting in a new or increased market penetration and key account success.
• Ability to affectively forecast and model financial planning.
• Strong customer facing skills including the ability to introduce new technology platforms and the ability to tailor and sell the company’s technologies and IP to specific customers.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to work successfully and collaboratively in a globally distributed team.
• Strong experience building relationships with customers across many industries.
• Ability to build, lead, and coach a high-caliber team of customer-focused and data-driven staff.
• Proven ability to negotiate contracts and upsell/cross-sell services.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3JZNTim
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.