Blue Signal Search
Our client specializes in providing onsite clinics, health & wellness services, population health, and other health initiatives for healthcare solutions. They are hiring a Vaccine Administrator to utilize their medical skills to perform onsite COVID-19 vaccines to patients.
The Vaccine Administrator is responsible for administering vaccines to assigned patients under nursing supervision onsite at a medical site. This person should have prior medical vaccine experience and will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line medical services while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• This is an open ended contract role for a minimum of 8 weeks.
• High energy and fast-paced work environment.
• History of company loyalty with a commitment to providing onsite care, individual choice, and family involvement.
• Develop strong professional relationships with staff and patients at multiple locations.
• The chance to help save lives and give back to the community during this international pandemic.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to all ages and backgrounds.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Administer COVID-19 Intramuscular vaccinations to assigned patients.
• Educate patients on after care and potential symptoms while monitoring reactions.
• Asist in checking patients in for an appointment, directing walk ins, and scheduling follow-up appointments.
• Greet patients in a professional/empathetic manner while accurately verifying patient records.
• Collect and shares pertinent information with provider.
• Constantly wipe down and disinfect before, during, and after each patient encounter.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• Must have experience administering medical vaccines to patients.
• Valid CPR or BLS certifications required.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Background working in a fast-paced, urgent, and/or primary care setting.
• Familiar with medical terminology.
• The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented and value team over self, possess excellent customer service skills to care for patients with the highest possible standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.