Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers connected instrumentation for the medical space through innovative IoT technology. They are a fast growing startup that is taking the healthcare market to new heights. Due to their rapid growth, they are hiring a UX Manager preferably with a background in the medical/technology space to lead the User Experience team.
The UX Manager will oversee the UX team and also interface closely with R&D, sales, and marketing teams to ensure all facets of customer success. They will help define the strategic vision and create meaningful and compelling end-to-end experiences throughout the entirety of the customer journey.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, company match 401(K), health, vision, and dental insurance, etc.
• Well-funded, startup environment operating under a highly established company in the space.
• A startup culture but a part of an established company in the industry.
• Work with a team of dedicated engineers passionate about their products and industry.
• Unlimited growth potential as the company grows and scales.
• Opportunity to grow engineering skills in a niche and quickly growing market.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Management has deep experience in the IoT industry. Strong commitment to the space.
• Lead hardware and software enhancements and innovation in relation to customer interactions and experience.
• Leverage customer insights (qualitative and quantitative) to inform design decisions and strategies.
• Manage a team of UX professionals, including designers and content specialists. Provide mentorship and guidance on projects, approach to research, content, etc.
• Review proposals, designs, and content from UX team and provide feedback focused on a user perspective.
• Monitor and analyze UX KPI’s to ensure targets are being hit.
• Facilitate productive relationship between UX team and developers to ensure smooth design handoff and realization of creative vision.
• Interact with other designers, product teams, architects, analysts, and executives to lead and define customer experience enhancements.
• Encourage adoption of best practices in processes, technology, and methodology to promote effectiveness of creative process.
• 5-8+ years of customer success and UE experience, preferably within the medical device space.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field, a plus.
• Hands-on background in software and hardware design, testing, and implementation.
• Proven track record of building user experience teams that foster and nurture a passion for designing the best user experiences possible.
• Proficiency in UX Research methodologies and mastery of UX Design Principles.
• Experience drafting and conducting both qualitative and quantitative user research, and translating findings into actionable tactics
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations and troubleshoot issues.
• Strong technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to engineering teams, PMs customers, and C-level executives.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.