Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Utilities Supervisor to lead the 2nd shift team in production initiatives.
The Utilities Supervisor will be responsible for the daily functions and operations as they pertain to product quality, production improvement, and team leadership. They will support the 2nd shift team in delivering best-in-class production through training, mentorship, etc.
This Role Offers:
• This role will manage the 2nd shift team, working regular hours of 2pm – 10pm.
• Competitive base salary package plus bonus potential and benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team where you would be the sole owner of the role – giving you the chance to truly build your career to what you want it.
• Responsible for leadership in day-to-day operations of the 2nd shift warehouse team to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and equipment maintenance.
• Communicate specific and clear company and individual objectives with employees. Coach and develop team to reach professional development goals.
• Responsible for maintenance of warehouse equipment, providing both preventive maintenance programs and communicating all necessary repairs to management.
• Develop and drive operational processes for employees within the warehouse environment.
• Ensure that the warehouse personnel have safe, efficient equipment in order to perform the distribution functions.
• Review production reports and manage inventory, production issues, and audits.
• Manage employees to ensure proficient job scheduling and staff coverage.
• Ensure proper sanitation, environmental, health, and safety of warehouse.
• 7+ years of engineering experience related to manufacturing facilities or utilities.
• Experience in a direct supervisory role, preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another related field.
• Proven ability to read and understand technical blueprints and equipment relate documents.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to organize, schedule, and lead to ensure completion of tasks with quality and productivity as the goal.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with AutoCAD, a plus.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, team building, delegating, and overall communication skills.
• Ability to work the 2nd shift, 2pm – 10pm.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.