Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading onsite clinical services company providing lab testing services to customers like governmental agencies, hospitals and health systems, employers, and other managed care companies. They are hiring a medical assistant to utilize their medical experience and skills to perform drive thru testing for COVID-19 for multiple of locations in the area.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for performing patient testing to assigned patients under nursing supervision onsite. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Quick start, as soon as next week.
• Travel required with mileage reimbursement.
• The chance to work with a close-knit group backed by incredible support staff.
• Flexible Schedule
• Patient care-oriented group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Perform temperature and finger stick testing for COVID-19 onsite at building entrances.
• Assist patients by providing knowledge, information, services, and assistance to the best of your ability.
• Interview patient, record medical history, and confirm purpose of visits. Including:
• Ensure Confidentiality and safety of patient records
• Complete diagnostic coding and procedures
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• 1+ year of medical assistant experience
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.