Blue Signal Search
Our client is a private Medical University in Los Angeles and in search of a Medical Assistant to take temperatures and evaluate employee health onsite. They need a medical assistant to use their medical experience and skills to perform onsite testing for COVID-19 and clinical related administrative tasks for the University.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for performing patient temperature checks and health interviews under nursing supervision onsite. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation package
• Quick start, as soon as next week.
• The chance to work with a close-knit group backed by incredible support staff.
• Flexible Schedule
• Patient care-oriented group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality care.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Perform temperature and patient evaluations/questionnaires for COVID-19 onsite at building entrances.
• Assist patients by providing knowledge, information, services, and assistance to the best of your ability.
• Interview patient, record medical history, and confirm purpose of visits. Including:
• Ensure Confidentiality and safety of patient records
• Complete diagnostic coding and procedures
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• MA will provide simple instructions for self-specimen collection of COVID test.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• 2+ year of medical assistant experience
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.