Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in wireless solutions with their fiber optic network, DAS, broadband, and other wireless solutions support clients in education, government, entertainment, and other industry verticals. They are hiring a Training Manager to work cross-functionally with management to conduct and design software trainings for employees in all departments.
The Training Manager will be responsible for developing the company’s most important asset: its employees. The Training Manager will innovate coaching, employee orientations, software training, leadership development, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonus, and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare options and a 401(k).
• Opportunity to play a leading role in training projects/strategies and interface with senior management regularly.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Room to achieve – or overachieve – the objectives put forth, and benefit from that growth.
• Design and develop employee software trainings that align with the company’s values and business goals.
• Partner with all levels of management in each department to ensure that all training activities, training plans and other training requirements are completed on time.
• Develop and maintain participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc.).
• Manage, administer, and track training plans in HRIS.
• Communicate with management on progress and performance of trainees and provide reporting to all levels of management.
• Monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
• Adhere to and enforce company policies and practices.
• 3+ years of experience in a software training capacity.
• Must have direct experience with the following software: Sitetracker, MagentaBuilt, or SprintVision.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• Strong organization, communication, and collaboration skills. Can multitask with ease.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills a must. Ability to speak to stakeholders from all aspects from business and add value to decision-making.
• Background in telecom/wireless industry preferred.
• CLP, CPTM, or other professional training certifications a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.