Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading metal fabricator offering top-of-the-line stamping services. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire a Tool and Die Maker to operate tooling equipment to perform maintenance checks on metal stamping equipment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 80 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Monday-Thursday shifts – 5AM-3:30PM or 12:30PM-11PM.
• Oversee troubleshooting and preventative maintenance for metal stamping presses. Conduct changeover, cleaning, and repairs.
• Create and develop fixtures and dies.
• Provide guidance to junior toolmakers by sharing knowledge of operating techniques and methods.
• Develop or revise standard operating procedures and working practices and assure workers are in compliance with standards.
• Identify stamping defects on production parts and recommend solutions.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely records of all tool repairs and changes.
• Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
• 8+ years of tool & die experience or Journeyman certificate.
• 4+ years of apprenticeship experience with a minimum of 576 classroom hours.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Strong experience with metal tools/dies.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in production.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.