Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of innovative IoT solutions. They are creating new ways to build end-to-end solutions, supporting the Internet of Things and tomorrow’s tech innovations. To support their continued development, they are looking to hire a Test Engineer to design, develop, and execute testing procedures for software and hardware components.
The Test Engineer will interpret and provide test results to others to improve product quality. This person will be responsible for producing well-designed and well-tested code, with the ability to apply creative solutions to problems, and thrive in a cross-functional team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus equity options and a comprehensive benefits package including 100% covered health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) plan, flexible working hours, and relocation assistance.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• High employee satisfaction and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback. Commitment to setting everyone up for success.
• American-made products with strong international investors.
• High visibility within the company and industry.
• Support engineering, design, and production validation testing activities (EVT, DVT, PVT).
• Develop test strategies and automate tests using test frameworks
• Record test results and use a statistically-driven approach to produce reports.
• Prepare test hardware and software for transferring to mass production tests at contract manufacturer.
• Work with developers to optimize workflows and improve the cadence and quality of releases.
• Seek opportunities to improve efficiency around quality-related processes and procedures.
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth integration of quality standards into the SDLC.
• Create and maintain standard coding documentation in automation/testing frameworks.
• Foster a workplace of continuous innovation and development.
• 3+ years of testing experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related study.
• Troubleshooting skillset – from root cause analysis to troubleshooting, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Excellent grasp of Linux, C++, C, and Python.
• Hands-on experience developing automated testing solutions and frameworks.
• Experience with product lifecycle management systems (Centric, Epicor, Arena, etc.).
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.