Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of materials sought by several market verticals worldwide. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Their innovation-forward business model has fueled aggressive revenue growth, with 2020 being their most profitable year yet! They are hiring a Territory Sales Manager to market their advanced materials and products for commercial and private use.
The Territory Sales Manager has an unrivalled opportunity to take over a large market with a strong portfolio of versatile materials. They will be backed by a large network of experienced engineers, sales support staff, and technology specialists. They will help develop a targeted, multi-layered sales strategy for distributor partners.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous commission and bonus structure. Benefits package includes 401(K), medical/dental/vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Award-winning technology for manufactured materials.
• Company has received recognition as a Top Workplace. They are deeply involved in community outreach programs and employee involvement initiatives.
• Opportunity to lead sales territory covering 1/3 of the national revenue. The territory has an existing book of business and is primed for further growth.
• Many career advancement opportunities as business unit continues to expand.
• High level of responsibility, visibility, and influence with executive management.
• Industry-leading tools and software with top-of-the-line resources.
• Exciting, stable opportunity within an essential business that pivoted to increase success during the pandemic and had no layoffs.
• Prospect and close deals for manufactured products across a range of industries, including agriculture, enterprise, industrial, energy, utilities, entertainment, construction, and more.
• Interact with distribution partners and OEM clients daily to develop territories and maintain relationships.
• Become POC for business unit’s product offerings and their applications within the market.
• Meet with high-level prospects including end users, contractors, engineers, architects, and others to understand their needs and develop RFQs customized to their specific requirements.
• Coordinate product demonstrations with company resources and sales engineering team.
• Collaborate with sales team on major deals. Keep team members updated on client quotes and proposal requests.
• Build strong relationships with existing customers, regularly uncovering new needs and cross-selling or up-selling company products.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends. Assist in pricing and product specs as market demands.
• Attend top trade shows and industry conferences.
• 5+ years of proven success in distributor sales. Established regional relationships a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, or other relevant field of study.
• Strong relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
• Understanding of manufactured materials, and applicable industry verticals such as construction, agriculture, horticulture, entertainment, commercial use, etc. a plus.
• Background in manufacturing sales or distributor partnerships desired.
• Persuasive communication style and strong negotiation skills. Comfortable interfacing with executive decision-makers.
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, with the ability to think beyond a transactional sales model to form a more lasting sales funnel and customer relationship.
• MS Office proficiency – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• 70% travel or more, with company travel reimbursement program dependent on travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.