Territory Sales Manager – Dairy Feed
Food & Agriculture
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a major player in the dairy feed nutrition industry. They are hiring a Territory Sales Manager knowledgeable in dairy feed nutrition to expand and maintain the company’s accounts. This person will take charge of a thriving dairy nutrition sales portfolio and help expand to reach their ultimate goal – creating better economics for their customer’s businesses.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for sales efforts within their given territory including hunting and farming of accounts. They will work cross functionally with technical dairy nutrition teams to meet market demands and create value propositions for prospective customers while helping grow market share.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, and generous sales commission and bonus plans.
• Freedom to work remotely when not traveling.
• The chance to work in a mature market from a smaller-company perspective – giving you the opportunity to cut through more red tape, move vertically, have a hand in decision-making, and shape your position within the business.
• Company expected to double to triple in size within the next 5 years.
• Management team that supports overall growth – employing the view that in order to grow as a team you must work and be rewarded as a team.
• State of the art research, development, engineering, nutrition, and testing support to ensure business units are current with findings, developments, and best practices.
• Customer-oriented business that seeks to genuinely help people and their businesses reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Workplace made of true innovators who have carved their names into the market. Leading belief that reputation is everything.
• Maintain and develop relationships with customers, VARs, producers, nutritionists, distributors, resellers, and partners in the given territory. Deliver the best nutritional solutions, technology, and services to customers given their needs.
• Answer product inquiries and display compelling pitch given product knowledge as it pertains to the customer’s needs. Position these benefits against other key players through market knowledge.
• Maintain database with current customer information and company metrics.
• Negotiate sales deliverables such as price, volume, delivery, etc. to reach the most profitable outcome.
• Travel to customers and hold on-site visits and demos.
• Solicit feedback through key account visits.
• Follow up and manage collections as needed. Ensure contract completion.
• 3+ years of experience in sales, preferably within dairy/ruminant nutrition.
• Existing customer relationships within territory a major plus.
• Proven sales success in growing accounts. Skill set to include business development, value prop communication, and personable approach.
• Extensive customer-facing skills. Must effectively communicate with vendors, nutritionists, customers, and internal teams to meet mutual needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Understanding of dairy feed and nutrition industry. Ability to speak to major players, developments, and innovation.
• Ability to work independently and create own priority list to achieve goals.
• Basic computer skills is a must with this remote position.
• Must be able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously, with care given to each. Strong attention to detail.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.