Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading medical group specializing in weight loss management. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire Telehealth Medical Provider – MD to provide remote consultations to patients in need of compounded medication prescriptions.
The Telehealth Medical Provider – MD will work closely with patients via audio and video calls, as well as written communications, to provide accurate diagnoses, formulate treatment plans, and prescribe medication.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay per consultation and paid malpractice insurance.
• Flexible appointment scheduling with the ability for up to 32 consultations per day.
• Company experiencing rapid growth and is ambitious about its future plans.
• Support and assistance from the company with patient management and monitoring following the initial consultation.
• Emphasis on a results-oriented approach and practical efficiency.
• Review patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications.
• Ask situation-specific questions to make accurate diagnoses.
• Formulate appropriate treatment plans to address weight loss management.
• Prescribe compounded medications with proper dosage and administration instructions.
• Maintain accurate records of patient details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress.
• Provide patients with suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve overall health.
• Work collaboratively with clinical staff to ensure safe medication use and proper patient monitoring.
• Must have MD experience.
• Current license in practicing state and willingness to obtain additional state medical licenses. Current multi-state licensure, a plus.
• Proven experience working as a Telemedicine Physician.
• Strong medical knowledge and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Sound ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Compassionate and empathetic disposition.
• Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3G5DbWr
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.