Telehealth Medical Professional
Medical & Healthcare
Contract Full Time
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading medical group specializing in weight loss management. Due to rapid growth, they are looking to hire Telehealth Medical Professionals to provide remote consultations to patients in need of compounded medication prescriptions.
The Telehealth Medical Professional will work closely with patients via audio and video calls, as well as written communications, to provide accurate diagnoses, formulate treatment plans, and prescribe medication.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay per consultation and paid malpractice insurance.
• Flexible appointment scheduling with the ability for up to 32 consultations per day.
• Company experiencing rapid growth and is ambitious about its future plans.
• Support and assistance from the company with patient management and monitoring following the initial consultation.
• Emphasis on a results-oriented approach and practical efficiency.
• Review patients’ medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications.
• Ask situation-specific questions to make accurate diagnoses.
• Formulate appropriate treatment plans to address weight loss management.
• Prescribe compounded medications with proper dosage and administration instructions.
• Maintain accurate records of patient details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress.
• Provide patients with suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve overall health.
• Work collaboratively with clinical staff to ensure safe medication use and proper patient monitoring.
• Must have MD, PA, or NP experience.
• Current license in practicing state and willingness to obtain additional state medical licenses. Current multi-state licensure, a plus.
• Proven experience working as a Telemedicine Physician.
• Strong medical knowledge and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Sound ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Compassionate and empathetic disposition.
• Detail-oriented with excellent record-keeping skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3G5DbWr
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.