Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecom solutions provider with over 25 years in the business. They have a strong regional presence, respected industry reputation, and solid workplace culture. They strive to stay on the cutting edge of communication technology, and are currently offering services within Wi-Fi, voice over cloud, VoIP, carrier and data, managed security, UCaaS, SD-WAN, colocation, and cabling. They are looking for help engaging and securing client accounts, and that’s where you’d come in.
The Telecom Sales Representative will help widen our client’s position as a leader in their space. They will capitalize on sales opportunities to new and existing customers within the target sales region. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess a sales hunter mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Base salary plus high-percentage commissions, generous PTO, and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance options.
• Company working on a traction-style business model, with the focus working on the business rather than in the business.
• Wide-open growth opportunity, where you set your own milestones and strategize with management on how to get there.
• High-volume market with established and emerging technologies, supporting profitable, long-term sales cycles.
• Culture of camaraderie and respect that extends beyond the office – no micromanagement, interested in getting to know you and your families, and desire to make you so happy, you stay on board for the lifetime of your career.
• Flexible work options with work-from-home and in-office blended environment.
• Develop and convert sales leads through inbound and outbound calls within a thriving sales territory, bringing top-of-the-line solutions to customers in a wide range of industries.
• Utilize extensive company resources to develop and learn about our client’s 70+ products across Wi-Fi, carrier, phone, and data security solutions.
• Successfully communicate with C-Level executives and decision makers to cultivate long sales cycles within ongoing managed services.
• Provide feedback and insight to leadership and internal teams to maximize client satisfaction with service offerings, solution sets, and support.
• Conduct market analysis and climate forecasting, reporting findings to greater team as needed.
• Develop compelling sales strategies and materials by staying up to date on popular technologies and industry innovations to best meet client needs.
• Enthusiastically convey value props to customers through presentations, idea share, etc. – uncovering opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
• 2-5 years of sales experience, within UC, hosted voice, carrier services, or related industry.
• Preferred technical stack:
• Carrier and network services
• Internet continuity and managed security
• Fiber, cabling
• SD-WAN, LAN/WAN
• UCaaS, VoIP
• Colocation, data center
• Hosted services
• BS or BA degree.
• Proven quota attainment and successful accountability when it comes to setting and meeting benchmarks/goals.
• Proficiency in CRMs with the ability to build reports and create actionable insights from findings.
• Must be a superior communicator, with the capability to earn trust and create buy-in from written and verbal messaging.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.