Blue Signal Search
Our client is a fast-growing, telecom carrier dedicated to providing the best solutions on the market, especially for their local community. They thrive on helping people in rural areas achieve the same connectivity as those in more populated cities. They are hiring a Director of Business Development to drive growth in areas like 5G, broadband, IoT, smart cities, and more.
This Telecom – Director of Business Development will leverage a keen understanding of network engineering to penetrate these high-growth telecom markets, targeting rural and SMB clientele. Backed by extensive support resources from this established company, they will work to connect with people and bring this company’s offerings into the technology of the future.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus bonus potential and benefits.
• Full ownership of business development strategy within the high-demand industry of telecom.
• Company has successfully set their focus on SMB market growth and continues to launch more products that support this mission.
• Opportunity to get into a close-knit company at the onset of its business development journey – and build out business development team in your own vision.
• Ability to work with and own strategy surrounding exciting technology like IoT, 5G, broadband, VoLTE, VoWi-Fi, etc.
• Rewarding role within an organization that is driven by truly supporting people and is passionate about providing great service to the community.
• Role is arguably the most important in the company – tasked with carving out the future of this wireless business.
• Certified “Great Place to Work.”
• Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers in SMB and rural accounts.
• Meet with partners and deliver proposals for wireless network services, including Wi-Fi, 5G, network design, commissioning, testing, and operational support.
• Develop and deliver customer-focused value propositions for wireless network services.
• Track company profits, opportunities, and KPIs to assist in future planning and goal tracking.
• Act as the voice of the customer. Anticipate customer needs and future projects, 3-year plans, and market demand, with an eye on cost effectiveness and technology developments.
• Deliver quarterly and annual reports and forecasts to senior management, with accompanying market analysis and a strategy for revenue growth and addressing key obstacles.
• Refine and optimize business processes, workflows, and sales tactics within the team.
• Stay up to date on top technologies, attending trainings as needed.
• 10+ years of experience within business development, sales, or related marketing.
• Strong understanding of telecom, with a heavy focus on wireless industry and new technologies.
• Telecom engineering background a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, with the ability to communicate technical information and value props to non-technical audiences.
• Track record of success in developing long-term business strategy and plans.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.