Blue Signal Search
Our client is a major player in the nutrition industry. Due to exciting growth, they are hiring a Technical Territory Sales Manager to expand their reach in strategic regions.
This person will be responsible for driving new business around the company’s ruminant nutrition accounts using a mix of technical aptitude and sales savvy. They will work with technical nutrition teams to meet market demands and create value propositions for prospective customers. They will also help grow market share with the highest-quality and return products on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits and quarterly bonuses.
• Company expected to double to triple in size within the next 5 years.
• Management team that supports overall growth.
• State of the art research, development, engineering, nutrition, and testing support to ensure business units are current with findings, developments, and best practices.
• Customer-oriented business that seeks to genuinely help people and their businesses reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Workplace made of true innovators who have carved their names into the market. Leading belief that reputation is everything.
• Maintain and develop relationships with customers, VARs, producers, nutritionists, distributors, resellers, and partners in the given territory. Deliver the best nutritional solutions, technology, and services to customers given their needs.
• Answer product inquiries and display compelling pitch given product knowledge as it pertains to the customer’s needs. Position these benefits against other key players through market knowledge.
• Maintain database with current customer information and company metrics.
• Negotiate sales deliverables such as price, volume, delivery, etc. to reach the most profitable outcome.
• Hold on-site visits and demos. Solicit feedback through key account visits.
• Follow up and manage collections as needed. Ensure contract completion.
• 5-10 years of experience in technical sales, specifically within dairy/ruminant nutrition.
• Proven success in growing accounts. Skill set to include business development, value prop communication, and personable approach.
• Extensive customer-facing skills. Must effectively communicate with vendors, nutritionists, customers, and internal teams to meet mutual needs.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Understanding of dairy feed and nutrition industry. Ability to speak to major players, developments, and innovation.
• Ability to work independently and create own priority list to achieve goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.