Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of connectivity solutions. They support business readiness and network architecture through their service offerings and infrastructure. They are hiring an Technical Support Manager to oversee several data center facilities.
The Technical Support Manager will support a highly advanced network provider by overseeing NOC supervisors within the region. They will drive improvements related to automation, workflows, and network performance.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus incentives and a comprehensive benefits package.
• Opportunity to work in a technology-forward company that prioritizes quality and efficiency.
• Exposure to new technologies and other emerging tech.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools, including engineering team, IT team, solutions managers, and mentors.
• Highly experienced team with decades of experience in wireless/telecom and other high-tech industry niches.
• Opportunity to work for a company that prioritizes a positive internal culture – where they know happy employees are driven employees.
• Monthly travel.
• Supervise the network operations, including regular maintenance, upgrades, unplanned outages, incident response, security, compliance, and performance improvement.
• Oversee several network operation centers and certify excellent performance, including troubleshooting and monitoring.
• Lead NOC supervisors and build an effective team through hiring.
• Provide strong top-down support, including teambuilding, individual development, relationship building, team cohesion, and leadership organization.
• Resolve escalated network availability issues related to connectivity, traffic flow, security, and network capacity. Manage incidents and reduce MTTR.
• Coach and mentor junior team members; act as technical leader within group.
• Support policies for incident management, disaster recovery, business continuity, security for mission-critical technology, and recommend improvements.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and ensure problem resolution.
• Define responsiveness KPIs for the NOC. Monitor SLAs and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Deliver metrics reports regularly to senior management.
• 6+ years of leadership experience, preferably within fiber network engineering, telecom, or related field.
• Background in network operations, with knowledge of functionality and technologies such as fiber optic, microwave, ethernet, internet, data center, and network operations center.
• Industry background in the wireless/telecom space, with a focus on NOC and network infrastructure.
• Ability to manage a successful, growing team of supervisors, engineers, and technicians.
• Strong communication, technical documentation, and analysis skills.
• Proficiency with industry-standard ticketing systems and troubleshooting workflows.
• Industry certifications are a plus.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.