Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in supply chain optimization with a history of over 200 years and over 10,000 employees globally. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Technical Supervisor to oversee lean manufacturing operations in high-mix production, inventory, supply chain management, quality control and safety.
The Technical Supervisor will work to develop and implement lean manufacturing high-mix production methods in order to ensure optimal quality and quantity of finished products. This person will be a leader in the production areas, ensuring safety and continuous improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and more.
• Chance to be a part of a company known for its innovation within sustainable products.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• Company and its plants have one of the best safety records in the industry. The position is virtually set up for success!
• Opportunity for training and development in order to advance career within – multiple career progression paths.
• Responsible for leadership in day-to-day operations of a designated production team to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and meeting customer expectations.
• Conduct daily/weekly Production/Safety meetings with plant staff to ensure proper understanding and buy-in of process changes/improvements.
• Develop future talent by coaching and mentoring direct reports.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Build structure for continuous improvement program through team management including cost reduction, workflow, scheduling, waste reduction, and more.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to support quality, performance, and production value initiatives.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• 7+ years of experience in manufacturing production, specifically in flexible packaging industry.
• 5+ years of experience in Process Engineer and/or Manufacturing Engineer roles.
• 3+ years of experience in leadership with the ability to inspire excellence and lead with purpose.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• Ability to lead presentations, deliver value props, and communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Knowledge of the industry and processes, including:
• Basic packaging materials
• Automated assembly
• PLC equipment
• LEAN manufacturing best practices
• Familiar with systems management, waste reduction, and operational efficiency goals is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.