Blue Signal Search
Our client is an international leading partner of biopharmaceutical researchers, manufacturing products that help customers develop and produce biologic drugs. They are hiring a Technical Sales Manager to manage large account relationships and drive business development efforts. This person will leverage their knowledge of the bioprocessing and biotechnology markets to identify opportunities for new accounts as well as business strategy optimization.
The Technical Sales Manager will drive and manage profitable sales growth in key markets such as vacuolar processing enzyme products. They will support some of the largest brands in the industry, like Fortune 500 clients.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, equity opportunity, and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced medical technology space.
• Successful portfolio of products with a wide range of applications.
• Highly experienced leadership with an extensive bio sales background at large enterprises and successful start-up companies, deep market expertise and product marketing experience.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Ability to tap into global marketplace and sell a product that could lead to the next big breakthrough in biomed.
• Achieve annual sales target and fulfill corporate objectives within assigned territory.
• Manage and grow an existing sales base within the territory and develop new customers.
• Provide initial technical & sales support for new and existing customer inquiries. Engage a range of more specialized in-house technical experts as needed to support these discussions.
• Identify key clients aligned with the strategic focus of the company and develop workable action and development plans to maintain existing business and seed future business opportunities.
• Meet with customers, make professional presentations, initiate the preparation of proposals, communicate proposals to customers, and negotiate with customers to achieve a successful resolution and close sales.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and delivery execution. Support the production of marketing materials based on market needs, addressing customer pain points.
• 8+ years of experience in account management and sales with proven ability to lead strategy and maintain customer relationships.
• Background in biopharmaceutical drug development, biotechnology manufacturing, or related industry vertical.
• MUST have contacts within the bioprocessing space.
• Proven success in national account or large customer management strongly preferred.
• Ability to conduct basic analysis and forecasting to support business strategy development.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Must be able to act as POC for customer accounts – provide supportive, upbeat, energetic customer service and relationship management.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative business strategies based on market trends and competitor analysis.
• Understanding of regulatory requirements, a plus. cGMP manufacturing and knowledge of pharmaceutical and engineering standards and guidelines, such as: cGMP, ISPE, ASME, CFR, GAMP, BPE etc.
• Ability to travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.