Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, including DAS, in-building cellular, and more. They are hiring a Technical PM to lead DAS installation projects in the Colorado market. This person will have access to a large pool of technical resources and support staff to deliver top-quality in-building wireless systems.
In this newly created position, the Technical PM will be entirely focused on the technical delivery side of advanced DAS in-building projects. They will manage project teams, interface with carriers, and establish project standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and other perks.
• Company is consistently profitable and a leader in the DAS market.
• Strong potential for advancement as the team grows.
• Strong carrier relationships.
• Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture.
• Talented senior management team with deep technical expertise.
• Strong sales in the target region and very high customer satisfaction.
• Oversee DAS in-building end-to-end projects for large venues, including office buildings, hospitals, stadiums, and educational facilities.
• Manage project delivery team, including sales engineers, DAS engineers, field technicians, subcontractors, and carrier liaisons.
• Organize project scope, timeline, supplies, and delivery. Coordinate with clients to update them on major changes, obstacles, and milestones.
• Act as the project decision-maker and escalation point for the team.
• Collaborate with estimating team on pricing/costing, BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
• 5+ years of technical project management experience, with a heavy focus on DAS and wireless in-building.
• Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
• Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with direct OEM or neutral host experience.
• DAS OEM certifications are a plus.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills.
• Ability to read/design/interpret iBwave designs a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.