Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are looking to hire a Technical Customer Service Manager to mentor and supervise a team of customer support representatives.
The Technical Customer Service Manager will be responsible for leadership duties while overseeing customer support representatives including scheduling, training, and resolution of billing related issues. They will work in collaboration with multiple functional teams to design and improve processes to effectively support the sales team and eventually enable a high level of satisfaction of services to customers.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Lead training activities, mentor, and actively promote a learning networking culture between customers and service representatives.
• Effectively communicate to customers, supervisors, managers, internal employees, engineering, and product on any customer needs.
• Develop and manage a team, coach, and make decisions related to employee management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
• Manage overall communication with customers regarding billing related questions or issues.
• Use broad knowledge of customer service practices and procedures to develop and provide input to tactical customer service strategies.
• Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met.
• Represent customer service and customers across the organization and in various multi-departmental meetings.
• Handle escalated product or service questions/issues, to include clarifying the issue, determining the cause of the problem and selecting the best solution to solve the problem
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• 2+ years of customer service experience managing technical related issues.
• Proven ability to ensure customer satisfaction and appropriately handle escalations.
• Strong leadership skills and a background managing a team of customer service representatives.
• Background in technology services and products and/or the willingness to learn grow within the industry.
• Ability to multitask, take notes while on the phone, and operate given technology – such as CRM systems – to track and document customer inquiries and scheduling.
• In-depth knowledge of customer service practices and procedures with customer facing experience.
• Excellent communication skills; especially in verbal aspects.
• Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills.
• Demonstrated positive attitude and flexibility.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.