Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the public accounting space with over 6 decades of success. They are hiring a Tax Manager to support finance services and client management.
The Tax Manager will focus on supporting client’s tax returns through preparation, reporting, audits, etc. As a senior level position, this role will act as a leader in the department by assisting and managing other junior team members. This role requires a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, PTO, etc.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Outstanding work/life balance; company voted Best Places to Work.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Plan, execute, direct and complete tax returns for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Interact closely with clients to provide innovative tax planning and compliance expertise.
• Oversee tax planning and research tax issues to direct accounts on the optimal solutions.
• Lead, train, and monitor junior client services associates on client engagements.
• Maintain active communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to present to clients.
• Stay current on and ensure adherence to best practices, government regulations, risk management, and proper tax procedures.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 7+ years of previous public accounting/tax experience.
• 3+ years of management experience with the ability to lead a team.
• Must have a BS in Accounting and CPA license.
• In-depth experience managing individual, corporate, and partner tax returns, from beginning to end.
• Background leading tax preparation, overall client strategy, and experience with exchanges and adjustments.
• Proficiency with accounting software including QuickBooks. Background working with Lacerte, CCH, and/or Smart Vault, preferred.
• Strong skills in bookkeeping, project management, and organization.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.