Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an industry expert accounting firm offering best-in-class financial assistance and business support. They focus on the tax sector and provide services for clients across various industries. They are looking to hire a Tax Associate to support the team in financial service offerings and client management.
The Tax Associate will work cross-functionally to assist with tax return processing for clients. They will focus on reporting, tax preparation, processing, and tax law at the federal and state level. This role will be supporting the overall day-to-day functions of the AP processes and basic accounting tasks.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, flexible schedules, and 401k match.
• Ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Team-orientated culture that fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment.
• Ability to strengthen analytical and critical thinking skills through intellectual stimulation and experience supporting interesting and important legal situations.
• Build professional networks with colleagues, clients, and other professionals in the legal industry.
• Support with the accounts payable cycle, assisting with payroll, tax returns, collections, etc.
• Support active communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction and deadlines are met.
• Assist with preparations of financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to present to clients.
• Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of correspondence, such as emails, phone conversations, written communication, presentations, etc.
• Stay current and ensure adherence to best practices, government regulations, risk management, and proper tax procedures.
• Organize and maintain confidential correspondence and files.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 3+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Proven knowledge of tax preparation, bookkeeping, payroll, accounts payable, etc.
• Proficiency with accounting software in relation to accounting, research, and taxes.
• Strong muti-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple client needs/projects at once.
• Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.
• Excellent client management and communication skill both verbal and written.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.