Talent Acquisition Manager
St. Louis, MO
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager to collaborate with leadership and lead initiatives critical to the success of their growing workforce.
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with strategic talent and employee development. They will work alongside hiring managers to define their needs and help them find the perfect fit to maximize their team’s potential.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strong portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Provide full cycle recruitment support, including sourcing, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/contract negotiation.
• Lead conversations with hiring managers and candidates to gather information and achieve objectives for talent acquisition.
• Develop customized job postings that present the company as an employer of choice.
• Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated.
• Select and interview candidates and present a compelling picture of the job. Identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and present top resumes to hiring managers.
• Coordinate interviews, manage scheduling logistics, and follow up regularly with all parties involved in a placement.
• Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Evaluate and monitor all programs and practices for compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, contractors, and external parties as needed.
• 3-6 years of experience in full-cycle recruiting including agency and/or professional services recruiting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in HR, Business, or a related field required.
• Certifications such as PHR, SPHR, and CDR are a strong plus.
• Proven success in culture creation and talent strategy including pipeline building, sourcing, market intelligence, and more.
• Strong project management and leadership experience.
• Familiarity with law practices and general job requirements, a plus.
• Proficient with Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Microsoft applications.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges and overall talent strategy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.