Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are hiring a Systems Engineer with a background in Salesforce to support database and operations systems.
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for creating and implementing systems and infrastructure for business management solutions. They will monitor, configure, test, and maintain CRM and workflow infrastructure. This role will focus on internal systems as well as manage vender and outsourced relationships.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
• Large pool of technical resources and software tools.
• Fast growing company, entering new network markets YoY.
• Opportunity at pivotal point in the industry, updating the network from 10G to 300G+.
• Manage, build, test, and maintain optimized CRM infrastructure and system solutions.
• Support system automation and process improvement.
• Act as subject matter expert for CRM workflow and infrastructures such as Salesforce and MBS.
• Work hands-on with APIs across multiple platforms.
• Monitor and test system performance, troubleshoot as needed and provide statistics and reports to management.
• Perform server and security audits, and system backups and recovery.
• Monitor technical resources and ensure availability.
• Adapt to changing priorities of the business and seek out ways to use the CRM for issue resolution or process enhancement.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies and standard procedures, for system infrastructures.
• 2+ years of engineering and/or business analyst experience, focused on databases and operations systems.
• Strong background working with Salesforce, MBS, and other CRMs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
• Proven experience monitoring, configuring, testing, and maintaining system infrastructures and workflows.
• Firm understanding of business analysis techniques and strategy.
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to communicate cross-functionally with various departments and vendors.
• Technical knowledge of system security best practices and procedures.
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills. High attention to detail is needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.