Blue Signal Search
Our client leads innovation in the IoT space for consumer goods. Their solutions include embedded wireless, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and LTE solutions. They are hiring a Systems Engineer to help expand their IoT Technology team as part of their larger global engineering team.
The Systems Engineer will work alongside the IoT product and engineering teams to drive product development from design to production. They will be responsible for providing depth and comprehensive system level support to enable successful evaluation and implementation of our client’s IoT products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Opportunity to be involved in product development within the highly competitive IoT space, supported by a large, international team of programmers, DevOps, testing, reliability, and other IoT professionals.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Stable company with over 100 years of success in delivering advanced technology solutions.
• Company that is changing the way we think of manufacturing – using best practices to reduce water consumption and other resources.
• Opportunity to get in at the ground level in a project with heavy funding.
• Design end-to-end embedded firmware solutions, including circuit design, PCB layout, prototyping, implementation strategy, unit testing, and documentation of firmware implemented in C++, C, and Python.
• Develop performance test solutions as part of a team of senior firmware, hardware, and software engineers.
• Integrate and validate new product designs.
• Write and participate in reviewing of specifications.
• Develop feature enhancements, firmware, and software, with some hardware interaction.
• Drive toward automation of all tests within a Continuous Integration environment.
• Troubleshoot and triage firmware issues within the wireless networking framework.
• Maintain a software-heavy focus, with proficiency in hardware applications.
• 5+ years’ experience in systems engineering.
• BSEE or BSCS (MSEE/MSCS or related post-graduate degree is a strong plus).
• Proven expertise with schematics tools, such as OrCAD or Altium, a must.
• Experience working with wireless communication SoCs, especially for WiFi and BLE.
• Excellent grasp of Linux, C++, C, and Python in an embedded environment.
• Strong analytical skills for complex engineering and product development problems.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.