Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a range of health solutions for rural communities. With new projects on the horizon, they are hiring a Systems Analyst to create and refine business requirements as well as address business needs of the organization.
The Systems Analyst will work closely with business strategy leaders, supporting the development and implementation of technical solutions for their product suite. They will work to initiate changes to current processes and define streamline policies and recommendation to the current workflow.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Define and develop business standards, guidelines, and processes.
• Act as a subject matter expert on business systems, technologies, and processes.
• Perform high-level planning, organizing, and development of analytical studies to define problems, identify deficiencies, and improve solutions to positively impact the organization.
• Communicate business directives, goals, and need to understand and document scope and business requirements and translate into process optimizations.
• Support the design, testing, and implementation of technical requirements.
• Ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
• Delegate tasks to balance multiple high-priority tasks.
• 5+ years of experience in healthcare-related position.
• 3+ years of experience in a management position required.
• Expertise within business systems and related tools and technologies.
• Proven track record of using employee skillset and abilities to efficiently delegate job duties.
• Ability to assess high risk issues and escalate when necessary.
• Strong leadership skills, with the ability to quickly resolve conflicts and coach others.
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel, and other database software.
• Background using workflow management systems to design, execute, and automate business processes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.