Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing sector, is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Manager to spearhead, optimize, and manage their supply chain planning activities in North America. This position is instrumental in enhancing the efficiency, accuracy, and overall effectiveness of the supply chain processes, driving impact across various operational facets of the organization.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager will play a pivotal role in orchestrating processes related to inventory management, sales and operations planning, and more, ensuring alignment with organizational strategies and objectives. This role offers a rewarding opportunity to champion continuous improvement, foster team development, and influence key operational strategies within a dynamic and evolving industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package, bonus opportunity, and 401K.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Financially independent and stable company with zero debt and 20% growth over the last year.
• High level of autonomy in this role, with the opportunity to advocate for employees while making impactful change on a business level.
• Lead the supply chain planning function, ensuring a strategic alignment with organizational objectives and industry best practices.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and global teams to enhance supply chain planning initiatives, processes, and systems.
• Guide the integration and optimization of significant system advancements, such as the SAP ECC, ensuring a smooth and effective implementation.
• Cultivate a team of professionals, focusing on mentorship, training, and continuous development.
• Engage proactively with key accounts to ensure the establishment of efficient and effective logistic agreements and solutions.
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement within the supply chain planning processes, encouraging innovative strategies and solutions.
• Actively participate in strategic planning and decision-making processes, contributing valuable insights and expertise in supply chain management.
• Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain, Business, or a related field.
• 5+ years of supply chain/logistics experience, with 3+ years of leadership and/or managerial experience.
• A strong background in manufacturing, with experience in electronics or auto manufacturing considered a significant asset.
• Proficiency in ERP systems, with a specific emphasis on SAP.
• Demonstrated leadership skills, characterized by a capacity to lead, mentor, and foster team development.
• Exceptional analytical and strategic planning skills, with the ability to navigate and optimize complex supply chain processes.
• Strong communication skills, with the capacity to effectively collaborate, negotiate, and influence at various organizational levels.
• A proactive and solution-oriented approach to problem-solving, coupled with strong decision-making capabilities.
• Ability to travel as needed.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Learn more at bit.ly/3D3a7NH
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.