Blue Signal Search
Our client works with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Supply Chain Data Analyst with a background in IT to assist with analytical and operational support services including planning, analysis, and support.
The Supply Chain Data Analyst will be responsible for the overall strategy and analysis of data to ensure overall supply chain and business goals are met. Their focus will surround strategy development, risk analysis, reporting, graphing, process improvement, and relationship management. They will drive sustainable, operational excellence in the delivery of new systems enhancements and existing services.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations and holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Lead the analytical processes required to provide insightful recommendations to Sales and Supply Chain leadership, multi-functional project teams, and related business units.
• Provide feedback, data mappings, and/or best practices to development teams based on existing development solutions, standard business processes, and vendor recommendations.
• Conduct data entries and analysis to support supply chain strategies.
• Perform data quality check for assigned inbound and outbound flows.
• Identify replenishment and procurement improvement opportunities and work with suppliers and/or internal stakeholders to implement solutions.
• Work alongside internal departments to ensure proper transactions, purchase reports, and other documentation is correct.
• Establish standard procedures and document system workarounds for commonly reported issues experienced by support staff.
• Ensure compliance with applicable standards and internal policies and controls for contracts and procurement.
• 4+ years of relevant supply chain and/or data analyst experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Information Systems, or related field. Master’s degree and/or related certifications, a plus.
• In-depth understanding of information systems, process implementation, and transformation.
• Demonstrated history in project management, supply chain process analysis, and quantitative data analysis.
• Experience with large datasets and using business intelligence tools.
• Adept at MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Ability to juggle many projects at once while meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.