Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading wireless network cabling provider among in-building DAS, small cells, and enterprise-grade Wi-Fi networks. Their highly-rated scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage when it comes to public safety, 5G, smart devices, and IoT. They are looking for help engaging and securing client accounts, and that’s where you’d come in.
The Structured Cabling Sales Representative will help widen our client’s position as a leader in their space. They will capitalize on sales opportunities to new and existing customers within the target sales region. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess a sales hunter mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including generous PTO, 401K plan, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including training, certification programs, etc.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, including small cell and DAS, within exciting emerging technologies like the Internet of Things.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market: small cell, DAS, WCDMA, LTE-U, LTE-A, 5G, IoT, and more.
• Develop and convert sales leads through inbound and outbound calls within a thriving sales territory, bringing top-of-the-line solutions to customers in a wide range of industries.
• Utilize extensive company resources to develop and learn about our client’s extensive product portfolio across Wi-Fi, carrier, phone, and data security solutions.
• Successfully communicate with C-Level executives and decision makers to cultivate long sales cycles.
• Provide feedback and insight to leadership and internal teams to maximize client satisfaction with service offerings, solution sets, and support.
• Conduct market analysis and climate forecasting, reporting findings to greater team as needed.
• Develop compelling sales strategies and materials by staying up to date on popular technologies and industry innovations to best meet client needs.
• Enthusiastically convey value props to customers through presentations, idea share, etc. – uncovering opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
• 5+ years of sales experience, within fiber, telecom, UC, hosted voice, carrier services, or related industry.
• Preferred technical stack:
• Carrier and network services
• Fiber, cabling
• UCaaS, VoIP
• CDMA, LTE, 4G, 5G
• Public safety DAS
• BS or BA degree.
• Proven quota attainment and successful accountability when it comes to setting and meeting benchmarks/goals.
• Proficiency in CRMs with the ability to build reports and create actionable insights from findings.
• Must be a superior communicator, with the capability to earn trust and create buy-in from written and verbal messaging.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.