Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in wireless solutions with their fiber optic network, DAS, broadband, and other wireless solutions support clients in education, government, entertainment, and other industry verticals. They are hiring a Structural Engineer with a strong background in civil engineering and deep knowledge of the wireless and telecom industry.
The Structural Engineer is a key member of the engineering team focused on analysis, design, and construction of large scale environmental structures. This role will lead the structural design and construction administration responsibilities for major projects involving wireless building upgrades and installations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonus, and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare options and a 401(k).
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Ownership of the construction and operation strategies at the direct and regional levels.
• Strong product demand is projected to steadily increase as Tier-2 demand grows for DAS and small cell solutions over the next decade.
• Opportunity to manage internal resource teams of 20+ reports in newly developed division.
• Role as a key member of the management team – helping take advantage of growth opportunity at a company that is scaling up.
• Room to achieve – or overachieve – the objectives put forth, and benefit from that growth.
• Top-tier position at the forefront of 5G deployments and development.
• Perform structural analysis of communication towers, poles, and antenna mounts and prepare analysis reports to document the results to the client.
• Perform site visits and prepare field reports to document existing site conditions.
• Develop construction plans for wireless carrier, new site builds, equipment upgrades and modifications.
• Read and interpret structural and architectural drawings, specifications, and design requirements related to telecom applications.
• Ensure project delivery meets design specifications and compliance.
• Communicate clearly with clients and company employees as to daily tasks performed both on the client site and in the office.
• Adhere to all federal, state, local, and company safety requirements.
• PE or SE License is required
• Bachelor’s degree in related; Master’s in Civil Engineering a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in structural, civil, wireless engineering and/or project management.
• Must have strong industry experience in telecom/wireless.
• Ability to understand structural engineering concepts with in-depth knowledge of structural analysis tools and technical processes.
• Up to date with markets and industry trends, including government regulation, construction, ROW, and application within complex urban areas.
• Customer service skills and/or strong interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.