Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers advanced cross-medium data solutions for a variety of media channels. They offer data analytics and IT services to help measure media quality and advertising experiences for the consumer. They are hiring a Strategic Marketing Director to drive product and solution messaging that positions them as a market and thought leader in key technology segments for SMB, commercial, and enterprise SaaS users.
The Strategic Marketing Director is a product subject matter expert who is responsible for the positioning of winning, industry disrupting data analytics products. They will lead the product marketing team and coordinate cross-functionally with engineering, product, and sales teams, gaining and sharing key insights for product marketing opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including flexible time off, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, bonus potential, and more.
• Thought-leadership opportunity – voice within dynamic product and marketing teams, with high degree of visibility and impact.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to the most up-to-date marketing technology.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• True contributor role, with room for growth and room at the table – the ability to really be a part of the conversation surrounding strategy and future planning.
• Lead team on go-to-market strategy from ideation to launch of key products.
• Lead the product strategy through research, feedback, and analysis to influence strategy, capture of customers, and product promotion.
• Research and analyze competitors in the data technology space and analyze the company’s performance against them in various ranking touchpoints.
• Drive adoption and expansion of products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to relevant B2B product applications.
• Lead team in the creation of product marketing materials including video, presentation, graphics, web content, and other collateral for digital branding and engagement.
• Build product awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet target audience needs and maximize ROI.
• Lead the execution of marketing strategies from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Optimize website content and landing pages for new product line to reduce bounce rate, improve traffic flow, reduce downtime, and increase conversions.
• Oversee geographically diverse marketing team, in support of common goal of capturing buy in from B2B clients, operators, and large commercial enterprise users.
• 7 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, B2B and/or tech. 5 years’ experience in an advertising data & analytics role.
• Background in product development or management required. Marketing technology or advertising technology industry experience strongly preferred.
• Proven success in building and executing complex GTM strategy and long-cycle marketing campaigns, specifically targeting B2B.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or communications required.
• Strong leadership capabilities with proven success in overseeing and supporting winning marketing teams.
• Proven experience in driving market insights into successful strategy development and deployment for customer buy-in.
• Hunger to overachieve goals. Someone creative in their methods but focused on raising the bar through thought-leadership.
• Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments.
• Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and navigate market challenges, with proven success in GTM strategy creation and execution.
• Strong understanding of product marketing, forecasting, margins, profits, market climate, and equations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.