Staff Internal Auditor
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top home builder and manufacturer within their industry. They design a wide range of building products and type of homes for families to enjoy. With nearly 6 decades of industry experience, they have become a quality, manufacturing leader nationwide. They are hiring a Staff Internal Auditor to assist with internal audits documentation and scheduling.
The Staff Internal Auditor will support internal documentation and compliance, alongside the audit team. In addition to documenting compliance, they will assist in reviewing internal controls and risk assessments.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, PTO plan, and more.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Company mission dedicated to quality and innovation.
• Be a part of a large, well-established brand with like-minded passionate individuals.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• Culture of high performance and excellent customer care.
• Support the accounting team in financial and operational audits nationwide, monitoring compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, and inefficiencies.
• Support risk assessments and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Assist Senior Auditors with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 1-3+ years of auditing experience, public and/or internal.
• Experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services.
• Knowledge of GAAP, SOX, COSO, and other auditing/accounting standards.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• CPA, CFE, CIA, or related designation, a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Background in a manufacturing environment or industry experience, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.