Little Rock, AR
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in the financial services space, serving customers across the country and the globe. They are hiring a Staff Accountant to support accounting and financial activities within the company. The Staff Accountant will manage assigned general ledger tasks to support month-end close, AR/AP, payroll, invoicing, and account reconciliations. They will maintain accurate accounting records and assist with accounting projects as needed.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, PTO, etc.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission better their communities.
• Multiple career advancement paths and opportunities for growth.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Robust portfolio of clients with the opportunity to work with international customers.
• Deliver accounting activities and documentation, including general ledger, reconciliation, cash flow management, accounts payable/receivable, and monthly and year-end close process.
• Prepare and send invoices, following up on any outstanding balances to resolve billing discrepancies.
• Reconcile, maintain, and update customer accounts and accounts receivable ledger.
• Work with leadership to develop and implement departmental policies and procedures.
• Maintain, analyze, and report on invoicing and accounts payable across all related departments.
• Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable conclusions.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations and standards.
• 2+ years of accounting experience in a related industry/role.
• Must have a BS in Accounting. CPA license a plus.
• Firm understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and invoice reporting.
• Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with 10-key, and other accounting software.
• Proficiency with Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables required.
• Strong skills in bookkeeping, project management, and organization.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.