Sr. User Interface (UI) Engineer – Hybrid Cloud
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a DBaaS provider that designs and builds scalable software solutions (SaaS) to expand hybrid cloud and on-premise capabilities. Their world-class enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are hiring a Senior UI Engineer specializing in cloud environments to influence a new era of designs focused on user interface and experience.
This role will be responsible for building and producing inventive user experience in a cloud environment and managing a team spread out around the globe.
This Role Offers:
• Benefits including medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), and more.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• High visibility, direct access to senior management.
• Industry reputation as a disruptor for even the most entrenched network solutions providers.
• Exceptionally high adoption rate.
• Highly rated product with excellent technical ratings and a top-quality implementation team.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture.
• Work in cross-disciplinary teams to construct, design, prototype, and implement software solutions focused on user experience and interface.
• Produce engaging UX/UI, following conditions and responses from users.
• Comply with design rules formed by industry standards.
• Collaborate with shareholders on final UX/UI designs.
• Mentor and manage teams using best practices based software development approaches and processes.
• Predict future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• 5+ years of user interface and user experience enterprise technical background with track record of growth.
• Good discernment in endorsing and following the newest trends in UX/UI.
• Familiar with Agile methodologies.
• In-depth knowledge of Angular.js, node.js, and other.js frameworks.
• Strong understanding of popular web technologies like HTML5, JSON, and REST APIs.
• Proven experience designing and developing inventive user interface solutions.
• Solid knowledge of standards of web, security, and potential cross-browser compatibility problems.
• Ability to communicate technical initiatives clearly to a team of both engineers and non-technical stakeholders.
• A true passion for developing software and a desire to make a difference as well as learn about new technologies and processes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.