Sr. Technical Recruiter
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative fintech company. They are growing rapidly and expanding their digital integrations just as fast. In order to keep up with internal demand for talent, they are looking to hire a qualified Sr. Technical Recruiter.
This role will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. This person is a relationships expert who excels at identifying needs and coming up with a solution and will be instrumental in talent acquisition for the company, globally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan.
• Company at the beginning stages of an incredible growth phase offering extensive career advancement paths.
• Highly experienced leadership with deep market expertise.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the talent acquisition team and restructure processes and relationships.
• Ability to help the company tap into a global marketplace and be a part of the key support system that leads to the next big breakthrough in financial technology.
• Manage full cycle recruiting, including strategizing, sourcing, interviewing, assessment, and suitable offer presentation/contract negotiation.
• Support growth needs throughout the organization, focusing on technical disciplines including software development, application development, IT, data analytics, project management, and more.
• Deliver on company goals to include improvements in time to onboard, talent quality, employer branding, and retention.
• Lead conversations with hiring managers and candidates to gather information and achieve objectives for talent acquisition.
• Leverage internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates and record recruitment activity to ensure consistent reporting for all leadership involved.
• Maintain pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Make contacts in target technology spaces to ensure a steady stream of top talent and keep tabs on news and the latest innovations in the industry.
• 7+ years of experience in talent acquisition through the entire recruiting cycle in applicable enterprise technology vertical.
• Experience in one or more of the following technical disciplines, required:
• Data warehousing
• Background in cooperating with hiring groups in a globally dispersed recruitment lifecycle.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Proven success in culture creation and talent strategy including pipeline building, sourcing, market intelligence, and more.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges and overall talent strategy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.