Blue Signal Search
Our client is an award-winning leader and partner in the unified communications industry. They are a global brand providing enterprise communications solutions and information technology services to large industry partners and direct government contracts. They are looking to hire a Sr. Technical Project Manager to lead Avaya installation projects.
The Sr. Technical Project Manager will be focused on the technical delivery side of advanced Avaya installation projects. They will manage the projects’ budget and scope, interface with customers, and establish project standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations, holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape working within a smaller sized company with a tight-knit culture.
• Strong financial standing and funding through large scale federal contracts and clients.
• Excellent sales team that provides a constant flow of projects and new business.
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Extremely mission driven company focused on supporting the vitality of communities.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current ones.
• Oversee Avaya installation end-to-end projects for Federal or commercial customers.
• Organize project scope, timeline, supplies, and delivery. Coordinate with clients to update them on major changes, obstacles, and milestones.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Act as the project decision-maker and escalation point for the team.
• Coordinate resources and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• 5+ years of project management experience focused on Avaya solutions/deployments.
• Background working with DoD, Federal, or Commercial Government customers preferred.
• Strong understanding of Avaya systems and solutions with the ability to communicate technical components to both customers and UC engineers.
• Working knowledge of IP Office, CMS, and Avaya equinox a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable speaking with C-level executives and decision-makers.
• Must possess a strong go-getter type of work ethic – with the ability to work independently, learn quickly, and hit the ground running.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.