Sr. Tax Associate
Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an industry expert accounting firm offering best-in-class financial assistance and business support. They focus on the tax sector and provide services for clients across various industries. They are looking to hire a Sr. Tax Associate to support the team in financial service offerings and client management.
The Sr. Tax Associate will work cross-functionally to support the tax return processing for clients. They will focus on reporting, tax preparation, processing, and tax law at the federal and state level. This role will act as a leader in the department by assisting the Tax Manager and mentoring junior-level associates.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, PTO, flexible schedules, and 401k match.
• Ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Team-orientated culture that fosters a supportive and collaborative work environment.
• Ability to strengthen analytical and critical thinking skills through intellectual stimulation and experience supporting interesting and important legal situations.
• Build professional networks with colleagues, clients, and other professionals in the legal industry.
• Plan, execute, direct, and complete tax returns for clients in a wide variety of industries.
• Act as a mentor to more junior-level Tax Accountants throughout tax preparation.
• Maintain active communication with clients to ensure client satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
• Utilize research skills and apply tax foundational knowledge to understand potential tax issues.
• Support the preparations of financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to present to clients.
• Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of correspondence, such as emails, phone conversations, written communication, presentations, etc.
• Stay current and ensure adherence to best practices, government regulations, risk management, and proper tax procedures.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 5+ years of public/tax accounting experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA license or eligibility.
• Senior-level knowledge of tax preparation and processing.
• Leadership skills with the ability to mentor junior staff.
• Proficiency with accounting software in relation to accounting, research, and taxes.
• Strong muti-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple client needs/projects at once.
• Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.
• Excellent client management and communication skill both verbal and written.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.