Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and builds scalable networks and cloud-native applications. They are hiring a Sr. Strategic Partner to manage key partner relationships related to the company’s thriving cloud migrations and related solutions.
The Sr. Strategic Partner is a business relationship expert who acts as a high-level support for the field team with a winning, industry-disrupting product. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and sales support team.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, stock options, free lunches, and more.
• Expense account for wining/dining top customers.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• High visibility, direct access to VPs and Directors.
• Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in cloud-native applications.
• Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
• Cultivate and manage strong business relationships for key accounts. Manage the activities of the field support team working with major accounts.
• Collaborate with business development team on large sales opportunities to ensure top quality service delivery. Identify opportunities with new clients across various industries.
• Manage partners and assist in developing strategy for major regional initiatives.
• Ensure field team is equipped with the latest tools, training, and support resources to deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Attend presentations and demos with decision-makers and keep closely in touch during cloud migrations and hand-offs.
• Report regularly to senior management regarding pipelining, customer strategy, and success rate against competitors.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• 4+ years of senior-level experience managing high-level partner relationships, including experience managing teams in the field.
• Extensive background in the cloud and software industry.
• Strong understanding of cloud technology, including:
• Cloud computing
• Data storage and security
• Cloud migrations
• AWS applications (EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, SQS, SNS)
• VMware applications
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
• Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.