Blue Signal Search
Our client is an established leader in the cloud industry, delivering open-source software to enterprises to build and run their cloud. They are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to add to their engineering team to help build and maintain their container platform.
The Sr. Software Engineer will work closely with the product and engineering teams and be responsible for ensuring excellence in the product’s capabilities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, unlimited vacation, and stock options.
• Passionate and talented engineering team. Support from expert, tenured backend software development team.
• Access to the most up-to-date cloud and wireless networking technology.
• Experience working with many of the world’s leading enterprises.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, and results-focused. The bet ideas will always win.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Opportunity to work on solutions from end to end, giving ownership and involvement in the “why” of the product.
• Design and develop software platforms for cloud applications. Build responsive code to ensure scalability, serviceability, and supportability.
• Perform testing and document pipeline development. Oversee bug fixes and escalate as needed.
• Work with the software development team to mentor and lead new end to end feature development and enhancements.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Work closely with customers, developers, and QA teams to improve processes and deliver high quality software more effectively.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Support trailblazing solutions, scanning, and other capabilities.
• Support change readiness initiatives as needed.
• 3+ years of experience in software engineering and design in Go programming language.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science/related field, or equivalent work experience.
• Strong skills in collaboration and communication. Must be able to work with teams and use feedback to the advantage of the final product’s optimization.
• Strong understanding and experience with web SaaS architecture.
• Proven experience with integrating and developing large-scale systems, interfaces, and implementations.
• Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting.
• Technical proficiencies such as:
• Cloud-native applications (design, scaling, platforms)
• Public/private cloud (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
• Docker containers, Cybernetics
• Kubernetes, Prometheus, Nginx or Istio
• Linux/Windows server development
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.