Blue Signal Search
Our client is an DBaaS provider that designs and builds scalable software solutions (SaaS) to expand hybrid cloud and on-premise capabilities. Their world-class enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are hiring a Sr. Sales Engineer to manage pre-sales and engineering design activities for top enterprise accounts.
The Sr. Sales Engineer will accompany sales professionals to presentations and pre-sales meetings. Their work will focus on an extremely price-competitive enterprise hybrid cloud offering that undercuts expensive legacy LAN/WAN systems. They will have access to extensive resources and support to deliver outstanding pre-sales service.
This Role Offers:
• Aggressive base salary, uncapped commissions, performance bonuses.
• Benefits include medical/dental, PTO, 401(k), and more.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• High visibility, direct access to VP of Sales and senior management.
• Industry reputation as a disruptor for even the most entrenched network solutions providers.
• Exceptionally high adoption rate.
• Highly rated product with excellent technical ratings and a top-quality implementation team.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition of DBaaS and hybrid cloud solutions.
• Conduct needs analysis. Develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate enterprise customers’ networking needs.
• Educate enterprise decision-makers on the speed and savings of data management and cloud solutions over traditional WAN and LAN networking solutions.
• Make technical presentations at conferences and industry trade shows.
• Manage technical pre-sales documentation (technical requirements, scopes, quotes, spec sheets, designs, etc.).
• Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
• Collaborate with design team, providing detailed design input for projects to ensure top quality proposals. Participate in design reviews for network designs and solutions proposals.
• 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales engineering roles or long cycle technical sales.
• Deep experience in systems engineering, computer networking, and complex software solutions.
• Advanced technical skills in:
• Cloud Architecture
• SaaS, DBaaS, IaaS
• ITILv3, ITILv4
• AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Virtualization and VPNs
• Open-source container systems (Kubernetes preferred)
• Data management and storage
• Enterprise-level network security, firewalls, and load balancers
• Programming languages such as Python, Java, C, or C#.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and network traffic analysis, including Wireshark and packet sniffers.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.